Conscious Business Radio Show
- Feature business CEOs, Founders, Management Teams that have a story to tell on how they are combining purpose with profit and making a difference across our global and domestic communities
- Pair this with an investment professional (Wall Street) that discusses the 'value creation' this provides thus making the actions of the businesses investable
- Content is license free, so participants and sponsoring content freely with any social media/website
- 12-15 min interviews with short video (if at location) or can use video segments filmed on location of interviewee and/or still photo (podcast)
- Audience: business leaders, investors and connected to Conscious Capitalism Chapters Globally.
What are the Benefits of Radio Entrepreneurs Appearance?
- Have your story heard by other entrepreneurs, businesses, and key targets
- Promotion of appearance via social media
- Co-host and guest host shows
- Host show tapings at your place of business
- Have show tapings at an upcoming function SEO Optimization
- Interact and network with other entrepreneurs on the show
- Interview is posted on our website for 45 days
- A video portion of the interview on YouTube
- A copy of your interview provided to you for self-utilization
30 seconds: $20 pre-produced; $40 produced in-house 60 seconds: $30 pre-produced; $50 produced in-house
For more information on sponsorship and advertising, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
How you can participate
Contact Darby Hobbes
Produced by SOCIAL3, www.social-3.net, and Distributed through Radio Entrepreneurs, www.radioentrepreneurs.com and other National Channels/Venues
“It’s fun discussing the most topical and unique and important content about what makes business tick and what’s on the minds of business owners and top executives. There’s no doubt it gives entrepreneurs an edge in their day-to-day business lives.”
- George Donnelly, Boston Business Journal
"I was a guest on Radio Entrepreneurs in July 2013. As the owner of a public relations firm, I understand full well the value of positive media exposure. Steven Shaer and Jeff Davis provided precisely that opportunity for me. In the months since then, they have encouraged me to provide an ongoing series of guests for their show, and my clients have all benefitted greatly from the exposure. Radio Entrepreneurs provides a strong and solid value for business owners. I would recommend the opportunity for all".
"What a fantastic opportunity to discuss emerging talent, trends, ideas and all other things relating to entrepreneurship...this is an extremely effective resource for those individuals either starting out in business or who may be in more mature stages...nothing else compares to in in the Boston area!"
Professor of Business Management at Bridgewater State University