Current opportunities include the following. If you are interested in more information about an opportunity, click to email the organizer. If you don't see the right role here, contact us--we welcome your input!
- Meetup Communications - Our Chapter has a strong Meetup community on line. We're looking for someone to administer and provide leadership in this community. This role works in collaboration with the Programming Committee.
- Roundtable Coordination - We are launching a new member-led program series. This role coordinates the schedule in collaboration with the Programming Committee
- Roundtable Social Ambassador - Roundtable participants are encouraged to adjourn to a local restaurant or pub to continue the conversation. This role coordinates this part of the program and leads the way in collaboration with Programming and Membership Committees.
- Conscious Calendar Publication - We seek to support the many organizations in the Boston area that are part of the Conscious Capitalism conversation. One way we do this is through the publication of events of interest to our Conscious Capitalism community. This role coordinates with the Marketing Committee.
- Newsletter Editor - Our goal is to reach out to our list on a consistent basis to share news about our own Chapter events and activities as well as those of our partners on the Conscious Calendar. This role coordinates and publishes links to content produced by others in our organization, although we welcome contribution of content as well. This role is part of the Marketing Committee.